The performance of organizations depends largely on the ability of leaders to create better results with often limited resources available to the company.
It has been found that there are two types of leaders, who are responsible for supervising and use your computer so that they remain the center of all actions and decisions of the organization and leaders concerned with building a team with talent and to harness that talent to the maximum, they are reducing the first and second multipliers talent.
Reducer talent has these features:
- It is the smartest around.
- Questions all ideas, finds them until deficiencies “kills”.
- He is speaking more on the boards.
- His opinions are strong and decisive.
- His energy is focused on convincing others that your ideas are the only viable.
- Keeps your underdog team.
- The achievements are a triumph for him as it was his idea.
Instead a multiplying talent has these features:
- Looking for people with the best talent.
- Speak only 10% of the time in meetings.
- It gives space to his team to find solutions.
- Promotes the generation of ideas and supports, making all ideas add up to a better result.
- Dismisses the blocking others.
- Encourage your team to use their talents and uses the ideas of others not only theirs.
- The achievements are a triumph of the team.
The results we achieved a multiplier are much higher than those of a reducing, as the gearbox does not use the full potential of your computer and the multiplier used all the talent in your team and develop it further, making them better people.
An example we have with Narayana Murthy, founder of the Indian company Infosys Technologies who led the company in a period of 20 years and achieved sales of 4.6 billion dollars and became one of the largest and most successful companies India, he managed by hiring the most talented people than himself, giving space to contribute and building a team that could happen in the future.
Become a multiplier with these steps:
- Talent Search everywhere
- Find the natural abilities that everyone has
- Use the talent of your equipment
- Dismisses the blocking others
- Dispenses your ideas and leaves room for others the complement
- Prepares questions that help your team think
- Make your people accountable for their decisions and they themselves face the consequences of their work.