(Image source: https://pixabay.com/en/apartment-hotel-luxury-view-sea-1899964/)
It’s no secret, that when you arrive back in your homeland after two all-inclusive weeks abroad, to cold, wet and windy (typically British) weather; high on the priority list (just above unpack and wash and dry eight loads of holiday clothes) is to book next year’s holiday. The thought of being stuck in this cold climate that you call ‘home’, is still raw after spending half a month in thirty-degree heat, sipping San Miguel at the pool.
Imagine you could make an investment that would allow you to pay off your next holiday, with no financial worries. Most of us tune in to Dragon’s Den, wishing we could come up with a genius idea that would make us rich; only everything we come up with has apparently already been invented. Little do you know, but you could already be sitting on a goldmine. You could make a huge difference to your business’ profits by investing in your website and allowing your company to reach new target markets and grow sales.
Reasons you should have a Website
In today’s economy, businesses are always looking to cut corners in their budgets to save money, doing this with your website design is a huge mistake.
You need a website because:
- Your competitors are online and if you aren’t, you are almost guaranteed to be losing out on business.
- People will search for you online and if you’re not there, they can’t find you. You could be giving the impression to the consumer that you’re not interested in being accessible to them.
- Your business is open 24/7 with a website, meaning you are more accessible to your audience if they want to reach you outside of working hours.
- It will allow you to reach new target markets, and therefore grow your business.
When you should Redesign your Website
If your website doesn’t seem to be making much difference to your business or generating new enquiries, it’s time to redesign.
Here are some reasons why you should consider redesigning:
- Your website isn’t delivering the results you want.
- Your company goal has changed and so has your marketing strategy since your website was launched.
- Your site isn’t responsive – if it doesn’t retain full functionality when viewed on a mobile device, this could lose you visitors within seconds of visiting your site.
- You want to implement a better content strategy.
- Your competitor has changed their site and quite frankly, it looks a lot better than yours.
Why you should use a Professional Web Design Team
Hiring a web designer is a sensible option for a small business who wants to succeed online. Using their knowledge of the online world, they can help you to develop effective strategies based on achieving your core business goals. What’s more, if you’ve ever tried to create your own web design, you’ll know it’s not easy. Without a keen eye for design, it probably won’t end up looking great and this can be highly frustrating. Using an agency such as MA Design (Web Design, Cheltenham) will give you a results-driven website that’s attractive, dynamic and does its job.
Most web design agencies will also offer other services such as digital marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO), which will be of good use to your company. They will also ensure you have a responsive website to ensure access on various devices and web browsers. I should also mention that it is less time-consuming, less-stressful and more reliable rather than to attempt designing your own website.
The addition/redesign of your company website could take your business in a completely different direction, targeting new markets, gaining new customers and filling a gap in the market than many of your new audience won’t have known was there before now. By investing in a website that people find useful, you can establish your business as an industry leader, hopefully increasing your ROI which may pay for your Caribbean holiday next year.